With its seamless upper and carbon-insert sole, this road cycling shoe rivals other footwear at twice the price. We bonded mesh to the heavily perforated upper in a seamless construction to give the shoe a more comfortable fit. A single L6 BOA closure provides equal pressure across the instep. The heel features a 1cm rise to make walking easier, and the sole is set up to give you the option to use a two-bolt or a three-bolt cleat. - Bonded Seamless Upper delivers all-day riding comfort, breathability and durability - L6 Boa system with sequence routing for micro-adjustability and secure, even closure - 1:1 Composite Power Plate with carbon fiber forefoot insert provides lightweight stiffness and durability (stiffness rating 8) - BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility - EVA foam and rubber heel bumper gives stability and walking comfort - 3-bolt road cleat & SPD compatible
We took the clean, modern aesthetic of our best-selling road shoes and amplified the materials and construction to endure the challenging environment of indoor cycling. The result is a Women's cycling shoe specifically engineered to perform in hot, humid conditions. The versatile sole works with all popular cleat styles to easily connect to your preferred home or studio bike pedals. - Anti-microbial upper mesh to help resist odor-causing bacteria and fungus - Synthetic leather collar lining and closed-cell foam padding helps shed sweat and water - Updated PE sockliner with Silvadur anti-microbial top sheet material for added durability and bacterial resistance - Added ventilation holes in lasting board for enhanced breathability - Compatible with 3-bolt SPD-SL, Delta, and 2-bolt SPD cleats
$110.00 - $131.00
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoWrap hugs the foot to create a customized, secure fit - ExoBeam, nylon outsole - Shock-absorbing EVA midsole - Removable cover for the window of the cleat makes the shoe compatible with flat or 2-bolt cleats
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with the TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3 large Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
The Rev shoe for women offers supple and supportive fit right out of the box, and it’s easy to get comfortable thanks to the wide range of adjustment you get with the three-strap retention system. And when it’s time to rev up the pedals, you get the full power of a stout nylon sole fused with our durable co-molded rubber tread for great traction on all types of surfaces – whether you’re inside the gym or out on the road.
The Savix Women's road shoe offers the comfort you'd expect from Giro with the quick adjustment provided by a Boa dial. With a single dial and a set-and-forget front strap, you can quickly get in your shoes and get on the road. The Boa L6 dial offers 1mm adjustment increments when tightening, and a macro-release function to get out of the shoe. The universal 3/2 nylon outsole allows you to mount either mountain bike or road cleats depending on your pedal preference. - Boa L6 (1mm + with macro release) retention with lower-volume strap - Synthetic upper - Injected nylon outsole with universal cleat mount (2- or 3-bolt) - Die-cut insoles - Weight: 305 grams (size 39)
The Techne road shoe offers the comfort you'd expect from Giro with the quick adjustment provided by a classic three-strap retention system. The three straps provide a great range of fits, and they're easy to use so you can quickly get your shoes on for the ride or indoor cycling class. Giro's universal 3/2 nylon outsole allows you to mount either mountain bike or road cleats depending on your pedal preference. - Classic 3-strap design - Synthetic upper - Injected nylon outsole with universal cleat mount (2- or 3-bolt) - Die-cut insoles - Weight: 279 grams (size 42)
- Glass-reinforced nylon exobeam plate in the mid-foot provides targeted stiffness and flexibility where it’s needed most - Comfortable fit and sporty design is ideal for recreational use or in the gym and spin class - Walk-friendly SPD system combined with rubber and EVA outsole makes this shoe very light and easy to walk in - Hook-and-loop strap works seamlessly with exowrap technology to provide a custom fit and extra support for the arch - Mesh/synthetic leather upper provide outstanding ventilation
- Force Drive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TourGrip™ Tread - 2X Stable Upper with Multilayered air mesh - Removable Velcro straps on top of Lace with pocket - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
For top comfort, Planet Bike's Blitzen Shoe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. They boast Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
Planet Bike's Comet Shoe Covers are made of neoprene for excellent water and wind resistance and warmth. Plus they have Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
- Wind-resistant/water-resistant - Insulation for warmth - Reflective logo
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Water-resistant - Reflective logo
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo
Ready to pedal. With every pedal stroke, you’ll know the Macha Comp works for you, helping you make the most of your power, helping you increase your speed, helping you stay comfortable the whole ride through. The Liv Motion Efficiency System provides the perfect combination of a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to keep you comfortable as your energy transfers from you to your bike. Together, you’re a pedaling machine and the miles will drop behind you. - Injection molded TPU elements in both heel and toe help protect the nylon composite ExoBeam plate from wear while off the bike - Liv’s Motion Efficiency System nylon composite outsole (30% glass fiber, 70% nylon) —keeps the forefoot stiff while enabling torsional movement of the rear and mid foot - Specially developed last increases motion efficiency and relaxed fit - Highest quality upper material offers excellent support, comfort and ventilation at extremely low weight - On-the-fly micro-adjustment Boa closure system integrated with ExoWrap technology offers unsurpassed fit and support - Breathable TransTextura Plussockliner lets heat escape and keeps feet feeling fresh
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole - ExoWrap construction - 3X buckle system ratchets three times faster than traditional buckle systems - Single-density ErgoComfort Insole - Injection Molded TPU heel counter
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
The utilization of GORE WINDSTOPPER material on these overshoes provides a low bulk solution to keep your feet warm. The flexible and breathable WINDSTOPPER material will fit snuggly to your shoes to prevent flapping and maximize moisture management. - Soft and versatile GORE WINDSTOPPER Product: windproof, water repellent and highly breathable - Elastic back for maximum comfort and fit - Thermo lining: Increases warmth; brushed and soft back for next-to-skin comfort - Reflective logo and piping - Fully taped seams for increased protection - Zipper closure
Replacement 2Density insoles Fits all Giant & Liv non-MES road and mountain shoes - Giant Phase - Liv Mova - Giant Transmit - Giant Phase 2 - Liv Regalo - Giant Flux - Liv Fera
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
- Motion efficency system (mes) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Exoflex built-in flex zone allows the toe area of the shoe to move independently of the main sole to optimize the natural flex of the toes, reduce heel slip, and improve overall traction - Stiff composite exobeam outsole is protected by a full-cover rubber tread to provide outstanding traction - Seamless upper provides protection and ventilation while the toe box area helps protect against obstacles on the trail - Quickfit upper with a single ratchet buckle system and two hook-and-loop straps for simple on-the-fly adjustments
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole with nylon-injected nylon studs. - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closures with mirror design, more natural for tighten (clockwise on the right shoe, but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
BOLD NEW LINE. Developed with input from Giant Factory Off-Road Team enduro pros, the all-new Line trail shoe is designed for versatile performance on or off the bike. Line provides efficiency and grip while pedaling, plus the comfort, protection, and stability that’s essential for aggressive trail riding or enduro action. Features - Seamless hydrophobic material upper provides protection and ventilation - QuickFit upper with one buckle and two hook-and-loop straps for on-the-fly adjustments - ExoWrap design and construction for enhanced fit - MES ExoBeam molded nylon midsole plate provides pedaling stiffness with the flexibility you need for better stability and traction on rough terrain - Aggressive full-coverage rubber tread for stability and traction - Trail-specific outsole design improves traction and stability - Rubber toe box area protects from obstacles on the trail -ExoFlex zone optimizes the natural flex of the toes - Removable single-density ErgoComfort Insoles - Wider range fore and aft cleat position adjustment
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
DH DOMINATOR. Developed with input from Giant Factory Off-Road Team pros, this all-new trail and gravity shoe is designed for uncompromising performance on aggressive terrain. Designed with Giant’s Motion Efficiency System, Shuttle blends clip-in pedaling efficiency with the rugged protection and traction you need for nailing new lines or ripping DH runs. Features - Abrasion-resistant, seamless hydrophobic upper provides protection and ventilation - Lace enclosure with mid-cuff trail design and wide Velcro strap for secure fit and stability - ExoWrap design and construction for enhanced fit - Molded nylon ExoBeam midsole plate balances pedaling with flexibility for better stability and traction on rough terrain - Full-coverage rubber tread for stability and traction on platform clip-in pedals - Gravity-specific outsole design improves stability: 108mm (forefoot) and 78mm (heel) - Rubber toe box area protects from obstacles on the trail - EVA midsole and heel areas reduce weight while providing shock-absorbing protection - ExoFlex zone optimizes the natural flex of the toes - Removable single-density ErgoComfort Insoles - Wider range fore and aft cleat position adjustment
For those cool days when rain forces you to cover your shoes, the H2O 2 knows no equal. This shoe cover offers extreme protection from torrential downpours. The bottom of the shoe is almost entirely covered while the top repels water and also blocks wind. DETAILS: - Neoprene cuff: Better fit that prevents infiltrations - Under sole: 2 openings with textured neoprene and reinforced rubber for enhanced durability - Rear opening: Rear zipper with zipper protector for easy slip on/off - HiViz360: Reflectors at rear, front and sides for optimum visibility
From a winter-adapted outsole to advanced insulation, every detail of the Klondike makes it the ultimate fall and winter cycling shoe. DETAILS: - Vibram outsole: Adapted for winter conditions - Boa IP1 double rail quick attach system with micro adjustment both ways and easy release: Quick attach, distributed pressure and ultra light - ''EEE'' last specially designed for a higher volume: Perfect for wearing thicker socks in cold temperatures - Zip fly with velcro closure - Insulated 3-layer insole with felt: Blocks cold from outsole - Silicone elastic at the cuff: Better fit and prevents infiltrations - Neoprene cuff: Better fit that prevents infiltrations - Hook at front toe: Attaches gaiter for deep snow conditions - Cordura 1680D: Better durability - 400g Thinsulate insulation: Keeps feet warm - Reflectors: Enhanced safety - Cleat position indicator compatible with SPD cleats - Approximate weight (size 42/1 shoe): 22 oz/626 g - Weather: Cold
Want one shoe piece to cover the entire road or mountain biking season? The Neo Protect 3 Shoe Cover is the one for you! Extremely durable, warm, and has easy adjustments with very wide side hook-and-loop fasteners with large locking zippers for easy use, this shoe cover is the only one you'll need all season long. It provides 360 degrees of reflectivity for added visibility in low light conditions, a reinforced Kevlar track under the foot with Hypalon rubber for long term walkability, and provides all-season wind and water resistance. - Cuff: Bias - Under Sole: 2 openings for road and SPD cleats - Side opening: Seam-sealed hook and loop fastener for easy slip-on - Visibility Features: Reflective - Fabric: 2 MM NEOPRENE – Isolates from cold, provides warmth
If the sun is shining, why not go for a ride despite the cold? The Wind Dry 2 is an excellent wind-breaker that will protect your feet from the cold so you can extend your riding season safely thanks to reflective accents on all sides. DETAILS: - Fabric: WIND DRY fabric blocks cold while providing breathability - Neoprene cuff: Better fit and prevents infiltrations - Under sole: 2 openings with textured neoprene and reinforced rubber for enhanced durability - HiViz360: Reflectors at rear, front, and sides for optimum visibility
Great for riding with or without clipless pedals, the Urban shoe is comfortable and flexible both on and off the bike. It's the perfect style for the cyclist who wants to enjoy a nice ride yet be able to stop for some extra activities along the way. You no longer need two different pairs of shoes to do some sightseeing, take a walk in a nature trail or simply to fully enjoy the day. Technical Details - Shoe Technology: New T-FLEX rubber facilitates walking and prevents heel pressure - Regular EVA for comfort - STANDARD FIT: Roomier fit offers more comfort for all-day riding - Shoes Weight: 10.4oz / 295g (size 38) - Upper: PU leather and mesh for comfort and breathability - Outsole: Rubber T-FLEX for easy walking: Prevents heel pressure - Insole: EVA single density: Enhances comfort - Heel Retention: HRS-80: Maintains heel positioning and comfort - Closure System: Laces - Cleats: SPD cleats fit all major MTB pedals, cleats aren't included with the shoes.
Page 1 of 3 Next page