PLEASE NOTE: This item is eligible for free in-store pickup at either of our locations. However, if you would like this item to be shipped (must be shipped by freight), please call us at 203-481-5511 before purchase for a shipping quote. Thank you!
The TAO Fit is all about stability, durability, and versatility. Whether paddling in slop and boat chop or taking a board down a section of fast water, the hybrid hull offers a unique keeled nose for cutting through chop and softening the ride while giving the board great tracking characteristics.
The keeled nose transitions to flat profile through the middle of the board, giving it outstanding stability. The flat deck offers the perfect platform for those looking for a board for a yoga class or for the angler who wants to land the big one. A flat deck is also the perfect surface to keep your cooler or take your child or dog for a ride. The TAO FIT (TT) board features SIC’s proprietary TOUGH-TEC (TT) construction offering maximum strength.
- TOUGH TEC (TT) construction: molded polyethyleneskin with an EPS core
- Full length smooth textured EVA deck pad for maximum comfort and no slip grip
- 9.0” FCS Connect touring fin (nylon)
- Ergo-Undercut handle
- Bungee tie downs
- Leash plug
- Molded, Watertight EPS Foam Core for structural integrity and stiffness
- Extremely tough outer polyethylene skin for extreme impact resistance
- Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort
- Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength
Max Rider Weight: 285lbs