Best versatile backcountry ski: agile, light...playful!
- Traditional core with a density of 450 g/m3, offering an excellent balance of elasticity, resistance, and weight.
- A machined wood core with different thicknesses and a stack of layers of fiber of different lengths provide extraordinary flex. This gives the ski a high energy impulse and absorbs shocks in reception. This technology, combined with particular sidecuts, offers riders a perfect mix for freestyle in Park & Pipe, but also in Backcountry.
- The essential fiber. Glass filaments braided according to different weights to bring the ski a perfect balance of resistance, elasticity and dynamism.
Sintered HD Base
- Sintered HD Base offers great glide for all ski conditions.
|Profile||Tip & Tail Rocker|
|Core||Poplar Wood Core|
|Construction||Full Sidewall Construction|
* Subject to change without notice.