With 82mm underfoot, this all-mountain ski is designed for anyone who enjoys exploring the ski area with some impromptu forays into slopeside powder. Offering added suppleness and lightness in comparison with its big brother the 4x4 82 PRO, the 4x4 82 is an easier to handle ski with more readily accessible versatility. A real ride companion to explore all four corners of the ski area with complete confidence and no burning thighs.
- Our best solution for a unique on-snow feeling: blending the performance of wood with the lightness and smooth snow feel of PU.
- Core with a density of 730 g/m3, used for its resistance and elasticity properties on FIS and MASTER skis.
- The 3D Profile Technology optimizes the ski's profile with reinforced areas to conduct energy from the center of the ski to the tip and tail.
- The POWERDRIVE consists of a vertical sidewall tri materials: a viscoelastic material part absorbing the irregularities of the ground, a second in Titanal to increase the performance, and the ABS part of the sidewall which always plays its primordial role in ensuring ski-snow contact.
Sintered HD Base
- Sintered HD Base offers great glide for all ski conditions.
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
|Recommended Use||All Mountain|
|Core||Hybrid Paulownia PU / Hybrid Core|
|Construction||Sandwich Full Sidewall|
|Bindings Included||Yes, SPX12 K.GW|
* Subject to change without notice.