The EDGE LYT 90 are the perfect ski boots for the ambitious intermediate. Hi-Top Tech combines leg and shell into one compact unit. The result: better skiing with less effort. Your valuable energy gets directly transmitted to your ski with the maximum amount of control. Besides Duo Flex supports you. If you apply more pressure, the flex gets stiffer. Equally, the flex is reactive and elastic. Hence your turns have more power than ever.
- FLEX INDEX: 90/80
- SIZES: 250-…-305
- LAST: C 2100cc
- SHELL: SL
- Liner: Comfort; Sport frame footbed; 40mm velcro strap
- Buckles: 4 micro-adjustable alloy buckles; 1 Supermacro ratchet; Low profile buckles
- Features: Smart frame; Hi-Top tech; Easy entry shell design; Duo Flex; Single canting; Stiffer/softer flex adjust.
- GRIP WALK OPTION: Increased walking comfort and improved natural roll thanks to a curved rubber sole.
- LIGHT DONE RIGHT: Using the lightest, strongest material on Earth, we continuously change and brake convention to create something focused, in its purest form. LYT TECH Skis and Ski Boots have one single-minded goal: To provide exhilarating performance, effortlessly.
Custom boot fitting recommended
Stop by for the perfect fit
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
|Black/Anthracite / 25.5||194151605372||600385||068252|