Ladies' cotton mix winter coat. The surface material of the Luhta Iivaara padded coat is a mixed fabric, which is mainly made up of cotton and has a natural and soft feel. Under the surface there is a membrane, which repels water and wind, as well as a warm padding to keep the cold at bay. Innermost, there is a polyester lining. The lined hand warming pockets and the hood lined in soft faux fur are delightful details for colder weather. There is also a faux-fur trim on the hood, which helps keep the wind away from the face. The front zipper is two-way, and there is a zippered split in the back of the hem, which can be opened for more room while sitting or moving.
- 65% Cotton, 35% Polyamide
- An extremely warm and airy lightweight insulation with down imitation.
- Functionality and comfort have been paid special attention to in the design process of this A.W.S.
- ACTIVE product, which makes it fit for both energetic and relaxed activities.
- Technical values of the fabric: 5 000 mm \ 5 000 mvp (water column \ breathability).
- The fabric surface has been treated with a water-repellent finish.
- The product is made water-repellent without PFCs.
- This windproof material provides optimal wind protection and warmth.
- Close zippers before washing.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Wash separately inside out.
|Dark Blue / 40||6438513398873||064387|