From now on there’ll be no such thing as bad weather, because the WESTALPEN 3L JACKET for men will get you to the highest summit no matter the conditions.
Whether you’re out on snow, ice or rock: the robust wind and waterproof Toray DERMIZAX® NX outer membrane will keep you warm and dry while remaining breathable. Two-way zippers under the arms provide additional ventilation for challenging passages. Freedom of movement is especially important in demanding, combined terrain, which is why the WESTALPEN 3L JACKET for men has a special cut: Its longer sleeves and torso make it easy to stretch your arms up even when wearing a climbing harness, while adjustable cuffs and waistband will keep out wind, snow and rain. The helmet-compatible hood with high-cut collar also provides extra protection and feels comfortable against the skin thanks to soft merino inserts.
Even if the high-mountain weather has different plans: with the WESTALPEN 3L JACKET for men, you can still be on your way.
- Extremely versatile and perfect for use on rock, snow and ice
- Wind and waterproof thanks to a high-performance Dermizax® NX membrane
- Optimum fit for great freedom of movement
- 120 MERINO TEC inserts inside
- 1 Chest pocket
- 2 front pockets
- Mesh pocket lining with ventilation function
- Seam width adjustment
- Adjustable cuffs
- High-Reach-Performance Fit
- 2 way stretch material
- Windproof and waterproof: at least 20,000 water columns – 100% windproof
- High breathability ( up to 15,000 g/m2 / 24h)
- DWR Finish Improved beading effect for water and dirt.
- Nonporous PU membrane - long lasting and easy to care for
|Heritage Blue / Medium||4251877710141||069170|
|Heritage Blue / Large||4251877710158||069171|