The Intense 4x4 82 has been designed for good to very good women skiers whose playground extends beyond groomed slopes and who are eager to explore every corner of the ski area with comfort, performance, and control. The combination of a 3D profile for optimum distribution of power and a Hybrid core consisting of a blend of poplar wood and PU give this ski a smooth sensation in all snow conditions.
- Our best solution for a unique on-snow feeling: blending the performance of wood with the lightness and smooth snow feel of PU.
Hybrid Core Paulownia PU
- The Hybrid Core technology is combined with Pawlownia Core with a density of 300 g/m3, reducing the ski's weight by an average of 15 to 20% in comparison to a poplar core.
- The 3D Profile Technology optimizes the ski's profile with reinforced areas to conduct energy from the center of the ski to the tip and tail.
Sintered HD Base
- Sintered HD Base offers great glide for all ski conditions.
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
|Recommended Use||All Mountain|
|Core||Hybrid Core Beech PU / Hybrid Core|
|Construction||Full Sidewall Construction Construction / 3D Profile|
|Bindings Included||Yes, Xpress W 11 GW W/DB|
* Subject to change without notice.