The Formula 100 high performance and all-day comfort means that skiers can reduce fatigue, stay warmer and enjoy a precise fit. With vibration-absorbing technology and bootfitter-approved customizable features, the Formula 100 can boost balance thanks to a race stance that allows skiers to be more centered. The 100-mm last and extended toe box offers space and toe articulation, while the shell has an adjustable flex of 100 to 110, with four micro-adjustable, low profile alloy buckles. The 40mm Velcro strap allows for better closure and tighter wrapping of the cuff for the best possible fit.
- FLEX INDEX: 100/110
- SIZES: 250-…-305
- LAST: RS 1850cc
- SHELL: PU / SL
- Liner: Formula S; HP frame footbed; 40mm velcro strap
- Buckles: 4 micro- adjustable alloy buckles; Low profile buckles
- Features: Flex tuning; Cuff Alignment; Extended Toe Box; Rear support tuning; Interch. Toe and heel
- GRIP WALK OPTION: Increased walking comfort and improved natural roll thanks to a curved rubber sole.
- PRIMALOFT: PrimaLoft is a very lightweight, breathable material that provides effective thermal insulation.
- PERFECT FIT: The revolutionary customization system Perfect Fit provides the best level of precision hold, comfort & performance. Head liners are a perfect fit to foot and shell straight out of the box but that can also be heat moulded repeatedly for ultimate personal fit.
- FORM FIT: The FormFit plastics formulas hold stretches better than ever before for a perfect comfort with improved balance and control
Custom boot fitting recommended
Stop by for the perfect fit
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
|Black / 29.5||194151618846||601171||068313|