The Formula 105 W has a winning combination of high performance and comfort. Race technology and bootfitter-approved customizable features make up the Formula RS 105 W's design including an extended toe box for toe articulation, a race balanced stance that allows women to be more centered, and a 100-mm last. The shell has an adjustable flex of 115 to 105, HEAD's Women's double adjustment cuff alignment and four micro-adjustable low profile buckles. The 3D Formula liner has heel and ankle supporting Liquid Fit and a 35mm Velcro strap for a snug, supportive wrap.
- FLEX INDEX: 115/105
- SIZES: 230-…-275
- LAST: RS 1850cc
- SHELL: PU
- Liner: 3D Pro Formula LF W; HP frame footbed; 35mm velcro strap, power plate
- Buckles: 4 micro-adjustable alloy buckles; Low profile buckles
- Features: Women double adjustable cuff; Flex tuning; Cuff Alignment; Extended Toe Box; Rear support tuning; Foam wedge; Interch. Toe and heel
- GRIP WALK OPTION: Increased walking comfort and improved natural roll thanks to a curved rubber sole.
- PERFECT FIT 3D: Perfect fit is the revolutionary system that ensures comfortable, performance-oriented customization in HEAD's superb ski boots. The 3D pre-shaped construction has been developed to provide the maximum comfort and optimal adaptation to the foot shape.
- PRIMALOFT: PrimaLoft is a very lightweight, breathable material that provides effective thermal insulation.
- FORM FIT: The FormFit plastics formulas hold stretches better than ever before for a perfect comfort with improved balance and control
- LIQUID FIT: The LIQUID FIT material provides the most precise and the quickest customization. The material's density ensures the perfect mold in the most critical area of the boot, the ankle and heel pocket. It gives you the performance and precision of a foam liner, but as a liquid material, it is takes only 10 easy minutes to customize. PLEASE NOTE: A Liquid Fit ready boot must be customized at your local authorized dealer.
Custom boot fitting recommended
Stop by for the perfect fit
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.