The new Formula 95 W delivers performance and all-day comfort thanks to technology proven from race boots combined with straightforward, customizable features. The Formula 95 W has an accommodating 100-mm last, a short cuff, an extended toe box for toe articulation, and a balanced stance that allows women to be more centered. The shell has an adjustable flex of 105 to 95, HEAD's Women's double adjustment cuff alignment and four micro-adjustable low profile buckles. The 3D Formula liner has heel and ankle supporting Liquid Fit and a 35mm Velcro strap for a snug, supportive wrap.
- FLEX INDEX: 105/95
- SIZES: 230-…-275
- LAST: RS 1850cc
- SHELL: PU
- Liner: FormulaLF W; HP frame footbed; 35mm velcro strap
- Buckles: 4 micro-adjustable alloy buckles; Low profile buckles
- Features: Women double adjustable cuff; Flex tuning; Cuff Alignment; Extended Toe Box; Rear support tuning; Interch. Toe and heel
- GRIP WALK: Increased walking comfort and improved natural roll thanks to a curved rubber sole.
- PERFECT FIT: The revolutionary customization system Perfect Fit provides the best level of precision hold, comfort & performance. Head liners are a perfect fit to foot and shell straight out of the box but that can also be heat molded repeatedly for ultimate personal fit.
- PRIMALOFT: PrimaLoft is a very lightweight, breathable material that provides effective thermal insulation.
- FORM FIT: The FormFit plastics formulas hold stretches better than ever before for a perfect comfort with improved balance and control
- LIQUID FIT: The LIQUID FIT material provides the most precise and the quickest customization. The material’s density ensures the perfect mold in the most critical area of the boot, the ankle and heel pocket. It gives you the performance and precision of a foam liner, but as a liquid material, it is takes only 10 easy minutes to customize. PLEASE NOTE: A Liquid Fit ready boot must be customized at your local authorized dealer.
Custom boot fitting recommended
Stop by for the perfect fit
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
|Anthracite/Light Blue / 26.5||194151618723||601167265||061758|