From now on there’ll be no such thing as bad weather, because the WESTALPEN 3L PANTS for men will get you to the highest summit no matter the conditions.
What makes the WESTALPEN 3L PANTS for men unique is their innovative leg adjustments: In just three steps, these protective pants can be adjusted to fit over ski boots or for a tighter fit on mountaineering boots with crampons! The tried-and-tested QUICK-GAITER SYSTEM is just as practical, allowing the adjustable hems to fit seamlessly over mountaineering boots, eliminating the need for traditional gaiters. To round everything off, CORDURA® and DYNEEMA® in these versatile pants also provide protection against sharp edges.
Whether you’re out on the snow, ice or rock: a robust wind and waterproof Toray DERMIZAX® NX outer membrane will keep you dry while remaining breathable. Two-way zippers on the sides offer additional ventilation in challenging passages, while a third zipper allows you to open up the pant legs to hip height so they can be quickly and easily put on or taken off.
No matter the weather, with the WESTALPEN 3L PANTS for men you’ll be perfectly equipped and always ready for alpine adventures.
- Innovative leg adjustment for ski or mountaineering boots
- Wind and waterproof
- Adjustable ventilation thanks to the hip-high three-way zipper
- Adjustable waistband
- 120 MERINO TEC inserts in the waistband
- 2 hip pockets
- 1 back pocket
- 1 thigh pocket
- 3-way side zippers
- Anatomically shaped knee area
- Adjustable leg width on the inside
- Integrated quick gaiter system
- Hem adjustment
- Protection against sharp edges with Dyneema and Cordura
- Windproof and waterproof: at least 20,000 water columns – 100% windproof
- High breathability ( up to 15,000 g/m2 / 24h)
- CORDURA and DYNEEMA inserts
- DWR Finish Improved beading effect for water and dirt.
- Nonporous PU membrane - long lasting and easy to care for
- 2 way stretch material
|Petrol Blue / Medium||4251877710349||069174|